Re: IETF privacy policy - update

2010-07-06 17:04:56
On 2010-07-06 03:56, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
On 5 jul 2010, at 18:05, Alissa Cooper wrote:

1) Respond on this list if you support the idea of the IETF having
a privacy policy (a simple "+1" will do).

I'm torn between "good to have this written down" and "do we really
need to go out and look for more process work".

2) If you have comments and suggestions about the policy itself,
send them to this list.

What I'm missing is what happens with the information described under
"Registering to attend a meeting or social event:", there are no
retention periods mentioned (that I noticed).

the trust's records retention policy already deals with registration.