Re: IETF privacy policy - update

2010-07-07 09:36:07
The draft, and the message that you responded to (but failed to quote fully), says:

 Meeting registration information other than credit card information
  is permanently retained (including cancelled registrations).  Credit
  card processing records are retained for 18 months.

This seems to address precisely what you claim is missing: "the stuff that gets asked for during registration and payment"

What "stuff" does this not address?

And, if you indeed think that something is missing, perhaps you could suggest some language to address your concern, rather than just dismiss the entire effort.