Re: IETF privacy policy - update

2010-07-07 07:02:35
Data retention is addressed explicitly in section 5:

5.  Data retention

All log files of automatically collected data about our site visitors
   are deleted every 1-3 months on average.  Aggregated data about
   visitors to our web site which cannot be linked back to individual
visitors may be retained permanently. Some of this data is viewable
   at [6].

   Meeting registration information other than credit card information
is permanently retained (including cancelled registrations). Credit
   card processing records are retained for 18 months.

   Letter of invitation information, including passport and date of
   birth information, is permanently retained.

   Blue sheets and IPR Disclosures are permanently retained.

   IETF Tools inputs are retained for 1 month on average (the exact
   retention period depends on the size of the log file for each tools
   site).

   More information about IETF data retention policies can be found in
   the IETF Trust Records Retention Policy [7].
[7] IETF Trust, "IETF Trust Records Retention and Management Policy", http://trustee.ietf.org/docs/ IETF_Trust_Records_Retention_Policy_(Complete_Final).pdf, 2007.

What's missing?

Alissa