Re: RE: Optimizing for what? Was Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-30 20:06:49
First I like the idea of Hawaii because flights and hotels can be
inexpensive even from Europe (although Hilo might be cheaper and just as
easy to get to as Honolulu). However I still think we need to account for
actual participation in the equation to decide which places to hold
meetings. Participation is more than just registering.

Scott

On Aug 30, 2010 7:54 PM, "Robin Uyeshiro"