Re: can we please postpone the ipv6 post-mortem?

2010-10-08 13:20:26
On Oct 8, 2010, at 7:02 AM, james woodyatt wrote:
isn't it a bit unseemly to be arguing over how we went so "wrong" with IPv6--
and how we could do ever so much better the *next* time we get to reinvent
the Internet if we avoid all the killing mistakes we made in bringing IPv6
up-- while there are, today, more people than ever before taking what are
perceived to be enormous risks actually making the v4->v6 transition start to
happen?

You're just setting things up for more 'I told you so's when the routing system
falls over as all those folks add (not transition) IPv6 to their
announcements... :-)

Regards,
-drc