Re: [v6ops] Review of: draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-aaaa-whitelisting-implications-03

2011-05-03 12:22:52
On May 2, 2011, at 08:28 , Erik Kline wrote:

I'm having a hard time thinking of adequate alternatives terms (but this
purely a personal failing, I'm sure).  Recommendations for other words?

The word "enclave" springs to mind.  We are talking about the use of "DNS
enclaves" for serving AAAA resources rather than serving them to the public DNS
horizon.

--
james woodyatt <jhw(_at_)apple(_dot_)com>
member of technical staff, core os networking