RE: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

2011-06-20 15:15:49
Same in my case!

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
ext Thomas Nadeau
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 8:26 PM
To: John E Drake
Cc: Henk Uijterwaal; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't
exorbitant?

        BTW, I found that like with many previous IETF meetings, if you
call your local travel department, they can often get far cheaper rates
for the rooms at the hotel. For some reason, the IETF "negotiates" rates
that seem to be MSRP.  For this one, for example, I got something like a
%40 discount on the IETF rate.

        --Tom

But that was then and now is now 8->.  One could simply say "suck it
up".

Sent from my iPhone