Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

2011-06-20 13:56:27

--On Monday, June 20, 2011 13:32 -0400 Michael Richardson
<mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> wrote:

It's a peak season destination.  We seem to do this a lot.
March would be no better, but early November there would be, I
think, low peak.
What's a non-peak destination for July?

Phoenix.  Probably Houston or Fort Worth.  Wellington or
somewhere on the South Island that doesn't attract skiers.
Amundsen-Scott base: although I doubt that they have adequate
conference facilities, yesterday's mean temperature was circa
-89F and "daytime" is still several months off.  Other silly
suggestions on request (although I don't personally consider
some of the first few silly).

   john