Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

2011-06-20 23:12:47
On 6/21/2011 2:02 AM, Mary Barnes wrote:
Exactly.   Given that we spend most of our days in air conditioned
meeting rooms, Phoenix or Dallas are not bad choices. Dallas is slightly
better due to air connections.  Houston is not a good choice under any
circumstance IMHO - I don't think A/C can remove enough humidity to make
it comfortable in July.

Personally, I have no issue with Minneapolis in November or March -
again we spend most of the time in meeting rooms, so do we really care
that much about the weather outside?

Some of us actually like to go outside occasionally without being either
blistered or frozen.  Please speak for yourself (or are we using the
royal "we"?