Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

2011-06-21 11:25:06
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Barnes" <mary(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: "John C Klensin" <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>
Cc: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: Has anyone found a hotel for Quebec City that isn't exorbitant?

Exactly.   Given that we spend most of our days in air conditioned meeting
rooms, Phoenix or Dallas are not bad choices. Dallas is slightly better due
to air connections.  Houston is not a good choice under any circumstance
IMHO - I don't think A/C can remove enough humidity to make it comfortable
in July.

Personally, I have no issue with Minneapolis in November or March - again we
spend most of the time in meeting rooms, so do we really care that much
about the weather outside?

Only when it disrupts the football or the baseball:-)

Tom Petch

Mary.

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM, John C Klensin