Re: subject_prefix on IETF Discuss?

2011-08-03 12:17:12
03.08.2011 20:13, David Morris wrote:

On Wed, 3 Aug 2011, Warren Kumari wrote:

I seem to remember discussions about this a long time ago, but searching
through archives gets no love...

How do folk feel about having asking for subject_prefix to be set on the
IETF Discussion List (AKA this one!) - this will prefix mail sent to
this list with something like "[Discussion]" or "[IETF]" or something
[0].
I'd REALLY like such a tag ... almost all the other lists I subscribe to
use such a prefix. [IETF] would be my preference. Short is good. I'm
happy to let those who prefer to not have such a prefix setup their
procmail rules to remove it.<-:)

+1.  I approve of such idea.  Mykyta