Re: voting system for future venues?

2011-08-27 09:48:45

On Aug 25, 2011, at 12:13 AM, Henk Uijterwaal wrote:

On 24/08/2011 23:12, Keith Moore wrote:
Maybe there needs to be some sort of voting system for future venues.

First of all, remember that the community asked for venue selections
2 to 3 years in advance.  I don't think that many people can predict
if they will attend a meeting 2 years from now.

This proposal would require that the secretariat works out 3-4 proposals
for meeting locations in great detail.   That is a lot more work than
the current approach:

Really? that is fascinating in itself. I had assume that the current meeting
selection did consider more than one place.