Re: IPv6 support in hotel contract?

2011-10-20 17:35:54
On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:59 PM, David Morris <dwm(_at_)xpasc(_dot_)com> wrote:
Of course, as has been mentioned many times in other threads, we
negotiate meeting venues a long time in advance. There may even
be an IT support plan to add IPV6 before we arrive..

I think that it's great if they say they have a plan to add IPv6
support, but plans (especially about IPv6) seem to have a weird habit
of being delayed. It seems prudent to put it in the signed contract so
that there are no surprises from either the hotel/venue side or from
the conference organizers' side.

--R