Re: Plagued by PPTX again

2011-11-17 15:03:37
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Michael Richardson
<mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> wrote:

having things in PDF to start with seems like a good baby step.

Yes, starting with just a "baby step" seems like the best way to
tackle this problem. A simple rule could be: "At least one of the
provided formats should be PDF. Extra Credit if your document conforms
to PDF/A."

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Henning Schulzrinne