Re: Plagued by PPTX again

2011-11-18 01:03:58
This doesn't address strict pdf/a 1.4 compatibility, but this is a more
subtle problem which the ietf cannot realistically expect its presentation
submitters to handle in a consistent manner.

OOO and LibreOffice purport to export PDF/A.  I haven't run the
results through a verifier to see how well they do.  But I gather that
we also have people who are opposed in principle to free software* so
never mind.

R's,
John

* - "You don't want to get locked into open source", credited to an IBM
salesman