Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

2012-09-08 06:02:32
Keeping I-D's around forever is incredibly important form a historical,
technical, and legal perspective. They people understand how we work, think,
and develop protocols (history). They help people what was tried and did or did
not succeed (technology). And they provide a record of the state of the art at
a particular point in time (legal).

--
Sent from a mobile device. Sorry for typos or weird auto-correct. Thank IETF
LEMONADE for mobile email! See <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade/>

On Sep 8, 2012, at 4:14 AM, Brian E Carpenter