Re: The RFC Acknowledgement

2013-02-08 22:04:25
Hi Donald,

The problem is that most people don't complain or don't like to
complain, that is reality, they will leave such society easily. So
does the IETF have some kind of self check without the commentor
complaining. I suggest the WG chair to maintain the WG I-Ds, and if
individual I-D then the AD responsible to maintain that,

AB