Re: Appointment of a Transport Area Director

2013-03-04 10:23:37
+1 to Mary's comments.. few words in line..

Elwyn Davies
On Mon, 2013-03-04 at 09:11 -0600, Mary Barnes wrote:
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Eric Burger
<eburger(_at_)standardstrack(_dot_)com> wrote:
There is obviously no easy fix.  If there was, we would have fixed it,
obviously.

What I find interesting is after saying there is nothing we can do, you go
on to make a few concrete proposals, like bringing the directorates more
into the process.  It is thinking like that, how to do things different,
that will get us out of the bind we have made for ourselves.

Note that I am not married to the idea of expanding the role of
directorates. I am married to the idea that we can think ourselves outside
of the box.

On Mar 4, 2013, at 8:07 AM, "Eggert, Lars" <lars(_at_)netapp(_dot_)com>