Re: Nomcom off in the wilderness: Transport AD

2013-03-06 13:45:53
Hi,

Just to be clear:  I am not suggesting public discussion.  I'm suggesting
that candidates make their responses available to the community, so the
community can have additional information for providing feedback to the
Nomcom.

I agree with Dave on this.

I try to give feedback on the NomCom lists of candidates.  For people I know, I
can do this, for people I don't know well it's difficult.  It would help me if
I could read some of the material they submitted with their acceptance of the
nomination to see why they want the job, and their qualifications and
experience.

The IETF has grown a lot over the years to the point where most people don't
know all of the candidates.

Bob