RE: Nomcom off in the wilderness: Transport AD

2013-03-06 15:21:05
Eric,

This was exactly the point I made earlier in an email to Dave Crocker.

Irrespectively Yours,

John

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Eric Gray
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:59 PM
To: Bob Hinden; dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: RE: Nomcom off in the wilderness: Transport AD

Bob,

      This confuses me.  Are you saying that you would be more able to
give feedback on someone you don't know if you knew what they might
have to say about themselves?

      I would think that - if you don't know somebody - you can't give
feedback on them (and that is precisely as it should be).

--
Eric