Re: Diversity of IETF Leadership

2013-03-20 10:08:40
On 03/20/2013 08:13 AM, Martin Rex wrote:
The monetary and time resources necessary to fill an I* position adequately
appear quite significant to me, and I believe it would be hard to fill
them without strong support from an employer which covers the monetary
investment.

Agreed. But this is a huge problem for IETF. Far too often, our standards aren't serving the Internet community so much as serving the interests of a few large companies. I'd actually guess that this is IETF's biggest problem.

Keith