Re: Diversity of IETF Leadership

2013-03-20 08:57:43
I would suggest John that the real diversity the IETF needs is transparency in its process and a competent IPR rule set which meets the same set of legal hurdles people do in the commercial world so to speak.

I would also suggest that the idea of splitting all of these contractually binding practices into a set of technical publications is inherently insane and has lead to the fiasco that we have today. What the IETF needs is a simple set of documents that do not require a free wall to post the various components on to develop a proper reliance map.

Just my own two cents though.

Todd