Re: Appointment of Scott Mansfield as new IETF Liaison Manager to the ITU-T

2013-03-28 12:18:47
On 3/28/13 5:13 AM, Stewart Bryant wrote:
Therefore it
seems unlikely that there would be any candidate that the IAB
did not already know about. So whilst I agree in general,
this is not a case that should raise any concerns.

Wow.

Allow me to suggest that even if you think this is true,
going through an open, transparent process will provide
an answer to questions about insiderism and would be in
the best interest of the organization from a process point
of view.

Melinda