Re: Comments for Humorous RFCs or uncategorised RFCs or dated April the first

2013-04-06 16:21:16
The message below suggests you still think that every RFC is published by
the IETF.

It's not, and this one explicitly nuts that it is not an IETF RFC at the
top.
On 6 Apr 2013 18:35, "Abdussalam Baryun"