Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-11 17:10:21

On 4/11/2013 1:26 PM, Michael StJohns wrote:
I think this is a pretty underspecified proposal.

In general, you use a survey to answer specific questions that have come up
during postulate creation.
I'd like a more fully specified proposal before saying yea or nay.

+10

Those are some of the reasons I suggested the IAOC get an appropriate expert.

As has been amply recounted by the various postings, this is a complex and sensitive topic that is far too easily mishandled -- semantically, socially and legally.

Get the help of someone with the necessary, specific skills.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking