Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-18 13:34:03
At 10:28 AM 4/18/2013, Pete Resnick wrote:
I noticed this post from a few days ago, but I think instructive to talk about. And this is not picking on James; I think it's likely that there are many folk who have similar perceptions, and I think it's useful to think about.