Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

2013-04-18 14:34:49
On Apr 18, 2013, at 2:33 PM, James Polk <jmpolk(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:
I believe I did myself a disservice in assigning such a high ratio without
saying it "feels like 70:1", which it does. But I'd truly be surprised if
it's only 10:1 - and you can't make effective and accurate estimates based on
guessing the gender of the names of an international organization like the
IETF is.

Part of the problem here is figuring out what you mean by 70:1.   I think if
you try to come up with a single ratio like this, you're oversimplifying to the
point of uselessness.