Re: financial fun with an IETF Meeting in South America

2013-05-27 11:28:06
You should double check, regulations about currency markets are changing
very often, custom/immigration officials will almost for sure ask you how
much currency you are bringing and for what, and as the trip advisor page
says don't expect to be able to convert back leftover pesos to foreign
currency.

There are several sites and news media pages where you can check the
current exchange rates, and expect some volatility on the prices

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1585934-sin-cambios-el-dolar-blue-comienza-la-semana-en-895

-J

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM, John R Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com>