Re: Issues in wider geographic participation

2013-05-27 11:31:18
Translation ?? This a very old discussion and moot point, people that have interest to participate in this type of international forums and processes SHOULD learn English.

        Another barrier.

        Anyway we are talking about remote participation only.

You guys would know better than us gringos, but how likely is it that having translation available for live sessions would encourage people to use their limited English to work through drafts and try some e-mail?

Regards,