Re: Issues in wider geographic participation

2013-05-27 10:42:19

Translation ?? This a very old discussion and moot point, people that have
interest to participate in this type of international forums and processes
SHOULD learn English.

-Jorge

On May 27, 2013, at 7:17 AM, Arturo Servin <aservin(_at_)lacnic(_dot_)net>