Re: Issues in wider geographic participation

2013-05-27 07:08:35
On 5/27/2013 1:52 PM, Arturo Servin wrote:
        About the remote hub I think it would be good to give it a try.

I'm increasingly intrigued by this idea. It could be interesting to try to formulate a serious proposal for this, with enough detail to qualify as a functional specification. The easy part is specifying audio/video streams support. More challenging is to get the personal and personnel support figured out.

And should it have some means of assisting discussions outside of the bof/wg/plenary sessions?

What else?

d/

--
Dave Crocker