Re: Issues in wider geographic participation

2013-05-27 11:37:47

        The idea that I had for this remote participation hub was to "break the
ice". I saw no problem to provide some facilities to newcomers are more
comfortable. Perhaps, later that would encourage them to improve their
English and participate.

        But these are just ideas.

.as