Re: financial fun with an IETF Meeting in South America

2013-05-28 17:13:58
Fernando,

Please, read the Brazilian newspapers and magazines.

I'm not looking for news from Argentina. I see them and / or read just
the same way that I see or read others news, always "an passant".

This type of issue is not exactly my specialty or interest. But you can
see a handful of recents news in the following locations, among others:

http://www.veja.com.br
http://revistaepoca.globo.com/
http://www.globo.com
http://uol.com.br
http://www.estadao.com.br

or you can use Google, searching for Brazil or other contries news about
Argentina.

As I said to you, but it seems you do not understand, this is not a
relevant question. For me and for many others the relevant question is
your opinion.

Carlos Martinez was precise and clear in your last post. Let us return
to the subject that interests us, please.

Although I do not have much time for this kind of debate, if you feel
comfortable, send me email in private.

Juliao