Re: financial fun with an IETF Meeting in South America

2013-05-28 18:36:43

        "not be recommended" sounds to me it sounded like "huu, scary, do not
go there".

/as

On 5/27/13 2:31 AM, Juliao Braga wrote:> According to the news
published for a long time in Brazilian newspapers
and magazines, Buenos Aires (a wonderful place!) would not be
recommended. But who should tell us about the true cenary would be our
Argentine friends.

Juliao