Re: Content-free Last Call comments

2013-06-11 15:06:47
Pete,

On 12/06/2013 07:45, Pete Resnick wrote:
It's interesting to see that people are interpreting me to mean I want
more text. I don't. I want less. Save your breath. There is no reason to
send one line of support, and it only encourages the view that we're
voting. Details below.

Just to test what you are saying, let me ask the following. I will
stipulate that a message that can be summarised accurately as "+1" doesn't
serve much purpose. How would you react to one that says something like:
"I've read the draft, and I've considered Joe Blow's objection, but I
still support publication of the draft" (*not" followed by a reasoned
rebuttal of Joe Blow's argument)?

   Brian