Re: The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility

2013-06-27 14:16:42
Thanks Moonesamy,

I support the draft, it will give all participants from all the world equal
opputunity. I made input related to this on the list because I found that I
am remote participant and there was limits and conditions which I don't
want. However, there may be some reasons that IETF done it that way which
the draft may need to clarify and solve,

AB

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM, S Moonesamy <sm+ietf(_at_)elandsys(_dot_)com>