Re: The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility

2013-06-27 06:44:30

    I have a general question.

    What is the rationale of the requirement to attend psychically to
meetings?

    - That nomcom participants know the IETF
    - That nomcom participant know in person people appointed to IESG,
IAB, etc
    - To avoid game/abuse the system by an organization?

    etc.

    I think that something that the draft need to say is why we need to
change the requirement, is it obsolete? why?

Regards,
as