Re: The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility

2013-06-27 08:47:46
Hi Alejandro,
At 05:42 27-06-2013, alejandroacostaalamo(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com wrote:
First, as a comment, I guess there is people who follow more IETF remotely than other in place.

Yes.

Here's is an extract from a Jabber log:

  "I don't think I've seen a WG chatroom this full before
   Well the future of the free world is at stake here :-)"

  Second, I like this idea of changing the threshold.

Thanks for reading the draft and providing feedback.

Third, In the other hand, since there are several positions that are fill using this RFC maybe we can place a testbed. 50% can be fill using the current way and 50% using the proposed way, sounds crazy but it might be a good beginning.

I don't think that it sounds crazy. A good beginning is when people make suggestions like you did. I don't know yet whether I will say okay to the idea. I would like to read all the suggestions, including yours, and then decide.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy