Re: The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility

2013-06-27 07:06:37
Ted,

    Thanks.

    Perhaps then Olafur recommendation:

"must have attended at least 5 meetings of the last 15 and including one of the
last 5".

        may be a good compromise. Also, I would suggest "one of the last 6"
(instead of 5). I guess in two years the IETF does not change too much.

Regards,
as