Re: ORCID - unique identifiers for contributors

2013-09-18 08:31:14
On 18 September 2013 14:04, Tony Hansen <tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com> wrote:
I just re-read your original message to ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org. What I had
originally taken as a complaint about getting a way to have a unique id
(in this case, an ORCID) for the authors was instead a complaint about
getting a unique id for the people listed in the acknowledgements.

I can't say I have a solution for that one.

It wasn't a complaint, but a suggested solution, for both authors and
other named contributors.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing