Re: Proper credit for work done -- on finding chairs (was CHANGE THE JOB)

2013-10-17 17:21:17
On 10/17/13 4:08 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

I do agree that some credit for chairs in particular would
be a fine thing if we could figure a way to do it though.

For example, I'd encourage authors to include acks as per
the above, in particular for cases of 'difficult' wgs.

I've started acknowledging also the directorate reviewers, as well as
the chairs and AD. A few examples:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6120#appendix-E

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6993#section-5

It's not that hard to add a few lines at the end of your document. (Yet
sometimes I still forget, so thanks for the reminder!)

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/