Re: Proper credit for work done -- on finding chairs (was CHANGE THE JOB)

2013-10-18 09:43:58
Adding to Andrew's suggestion on this thread, there does now exist a
photo gallery of current WG chairs:

http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html

I'd consider it useful and a nice thing if there were a corresponding
photo gallery of past chairs (maybe or maybe not to the beginning of
the IETF), and also if the information on the current WG chairs had a
bullet for previous chairships.  I put in a suggestion about this in
relation to Nomcom support this past week.

Yes, resumes are good too, but there's something to be said for our
institution keeping an easy way to see where we've been, who's been
working.

Nomcom hat on, though mine is far less cool than Matt Lepinski's from Orlando...

Allison

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Andrew Sullivan