Re: Proper credit for work done -- on finding chairs (was CHANGE THE JOB)

2013-10-20 14:20:56
Hi Jari,
At 11:12 20-10-2013, Jari Arkko wrote:
I'd classify our action as a good start. Working towards substantial, but for that we need to get these efforts in bigger scale. Anyway, based on the retreat discussions we've started the early directorate review program, started inviting shepherds to calls, and started sending documents more easily back to the WGs.

The following directorates are listed on the IETF web site:

  Applications Area Directorate
  General Area Review Team
  Smart Power Directorate
  DNS Directorate
  IP Directorate
  Ops Directorate
  MIB Doctors
  YANG Doctors
  AAA Doctors
  Performance Metrics Directorate
  DNS Directorate
  IP Directorate
  RAI Area Review Directorate
  SDP Directorate
  Routing Area Directorate
  Security Directorate
  RSVP Directorate
  Transport Area Directorate

How many reviews have each of the above directorates performed as part of the early directorate review program?

How is the effectiveness of the early directorate review program assessed?

Regards,
-sm