Re: Proper credit for work done -- on finding chairs (was CHANGE THE JOB)

2013-10-20 13:12:53

[MB] Can you clue us in as to what "substantial action" has been taken?
[/MB]

I'd classify our action as a good start. Working towards substantial, but for
that we need to get these efforts in bigger scale. Anyway, based on the retreat
discussions we've started the early directorate review program, started
inviting shepherds to calls, and started sending documents more easily back to
the WGs.

The shepherds get invited to calls on a case by case basis, based on, e.g.,
perceived need to discuss. The number of shepherds on calls has varied from 0
to 2 on recent telechats. The individual ADs make the invitations, but feel
free to suggest joining if you think there's a need for that. The ADs sometimes
forget they can do this. If you have not been invited to the telechat it may
mean that you've already dealt with the issues on e-mail. Not a bad thing, as
such :-)

Jari