Re: Proper credit for work done -- on finding chairs (was CHANGE THE JOB)

2013-10-19 06:42:47
On Oct 19, 2013, at 13:37, "Adrian Farrel"
<adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

I am struggling to see why name an AD on the front page.

Yeah, sounds dangerous.  Will further increase the threshold for getting an RFC
out :-)

Seriously: The discussion was about WG chairs, and there it might make more
sense.

(But my original idea was not about changing the RFC process at all, but about
adding accessible information to the IETF web site.)

Grüße, Carsten