Re: CHANGE THE JOB (was Re: NOMCOM - Time-Critical - Final Call for Nominations)

2013-10-18 11:15:49
On Oct 18, 2013 9:45 AM, "Andy Bierman" <andy(_at_)yumaworks(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi Adrian,

I have asked you and other ADs several times if Assistant ADs would help.
The answer I got was "not really, but a well run directorate really
helps.".

I don't see much difference between an assistant AD and a good member of a
good directorate.

Why not double the number of ADs in each area and instead of
every AD reviewing every draft, have 2 ADs from each area
review each draft? (Cut the AD hours in half somehow)

The problem is you don't know where cross-area insight is going to come
from.

Scott