Re: Size of IESG, Number of Areas (Was: CHANGE THE JOB)

2013-10-18 23:08:16
On Oct 18, 2013, at 6:59 PM, Andy Bierman <andy(_at_)yumaworks(_dot_)com> wrote:
There must be some
tasks done by ADs that can be delegated or assisted.  The IETF
pays for RFC Editor services.  Perhaps professional project management
services would help (a ton!)

Having a skilled personal secretary would make my life a lot easier, but in
principle the things I'd want that person to do are things that we're asking
document shepherds to do.   They just aren't generally doing them.