Re: Size of IESG, Number of Areas (Was: CHANGE THE JOB)

2013-10-18 23:24:20
On Oct 19, 2013, at 12:07 AM, Ted Lemon
<Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:
Having a skilled personal secretary would make my life a lot easier, but in
principle the things I'd want that person to do are things that we're asking
document shepherds to do.   They just aren't generally doing them.

(To be clear, this has more to do with me not having gotten my act together to
formally ask them to do these things than that they have been shirking—sorry to
any of my document shepherds who may have read this and felt ill done by!)