Internet organisations coordination meeting

2014-02-16 01:32:44
On Saturday, February 15, 2014, IETF Chair wrote:

For your information, the IETF and IAB chairs participated in a meeting
where we met with leaders of a number of other Internet organisations.

The meeting results was not clearly specified in the statement, that makes
it lacks some important information. Internet Leaders should provide
followers with current coordination decisions or solutions.

A brief statement was issued:

Leaders of the organizations responsible for coordination of the
Internet technical infrastructure (loosely referred to as "I* leaders") met
last week in Santa Monica, California, USA.

I think the organisations are taking the responsibility of coordination
(not they are totally responsible or they are the only organisations
responsible). So I think it is better to say: ... organisations that are
currently taking responsibility for coordination.....