Re: draft naming was RE: anti-harassment procedures

2014-02-21 15:51:52
On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Keith Moore
<moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com>wrote:

Agree.   We have too many piddly rules that serve little or no purpose
already.    As long as neither the identifier nor the listed authors in the
document are misleading, I don't see the need to impose further
restrictions on them.

I feel very strongly, and furthermore I think it's perfectly self evident -
the form of a draft name, and the number of authors, and - most especially
- the way in which these authors are listed is of vital importance, and
there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that I have something to say about
it. It's key to note, as a matter of principle.